Monday, July 31, 2017

ID theft fictional character

ID theft fictional character

I am often falsely accused of being this fictional character. Which fraudulently uses  my name. Its been created by my enemies, rogue New Zealand government workers, to help them avoid getting fired from their government jobs or charged with their horrific crimes. They are paranoid of being fired or charged with their crimes. So they do this to dehumanize their victims. I am not a wanker. If you get abused as a child, you dont turn around and molester yourself 50 years later. My hands are used for writing, to hold pens or writing brushes. Not wanking. Common sense.
I am not crazy. Being arrested without charge from your home and tortured, by your enemies, is a 'history' of being arrested without charge from your home and tortured, nothing else. I am not interested in gangs. My enemies tried to frame me up years ago and try to regurgitate the lies now. This is a surveillance state, world. When I tell the truth, these surveillance data records should back me up. Proof, facts, truth and evidence is not a conspiracy theory as some who call me crazy say. This proves how ridiculous my enemies lies and false accusations are. Do you want to be raped and tortured. Of course not. An enemy fraud would say of course.
No means no. No amount of brutal do or die force, abuse of power,  will change that. No amount of lies will change that either. You are being a victim of a horrible crime. Wanting to stay alive, is not crazy, saying no is not crazy, being a Christian is not crazy either. Different political and religious opinions have various ideas of what is crazy and what is not. This is not an excuse to torture someone to death.
 An opinion like this is not a mental illness. They say I 'gave up'. They lie. I am not dead, I have no intention of being dead. I have always wanted to stay alive. They have gone around saying im dead, when im not, before, so they can cut off cut off. You cant give up being a victim. Also, you  cant give up something you are totally unwilling to do in the first place. No means no. Telling a lie a million times to a million people does not make it the truth, its still a lie. They underestimate the power of truth and true choice.
The ID theft fictional character has a profile on Facebook using my name. Maybe on Whatsapp too. I am not on Fakebook. I boycott Fakebook because Fakebook allows these creeps to do this. But I am on many other sites. Beware of ID theft.






No comments:

Post a Comment